Hawaii Five-0 Quiz
(these questions were found in a newspaper article a few years ago)
1. What were the last names of Chin Ho, Kono, Danny and Ben?
2. What was Steve McGarrett's astrological sign?
3. Which member of the Five-0 team was married and how many children did he have?
4. Who played the Governor of Hawaii?
5. How long did Hawaii Five-0 run in prime time?
6. Where did Danny Williams go to college?
7. What were the names of McGarrett's secretaries?
8. What was Kono's shoe size?
9. How much did Danny Williams earn in 1971?
10.. What was Steve McGarrett's middle name?
11. Name the instrument McGarrett played when he wanted to unwind?
12. Where were the Five-0 offices located?
13. What was Duke's full name and what did he do before he joined Five-0?
14. Who was John Manicote?
15. What was the name of McGarrett's contact in Washington, DC?
16. Which of the following never appeared on Hawaii Five-0?
(a) Alan Alda (b) Ed Asner (c) Kathleen Beller (d) Bruce Boxleitner
(e) Hume Cronyn (f) Henry Darrow (g) Helen Hayes (h) Gavin McLeod
(i) Loretta Swit (j) Vic Tayback
17. In which branch of the military did McGarrett serve?
18. Who was McGarrett's arch enemy?
For the serious Five-0 fans, these questions are pretty simple - the answers are below, but then go back and name the episode that each "fact" was found in (or when the character was first introduced). It might not be as easy as you think!!
1. Chin Ho Kelly, Kono Kalakaua, Danny Williams and Ben Kokua
2. He's a Capricorn and so is Jack Lord who played him. Blind Tiger
3. Chin Ho Kelly was married and had eight children. Cry Lie
4. Richard Denning
5. Twelve seasons, from September 26, 1968 until April 5, 1890.
6. He started out at the University of Hawaii as a psychology major but switched after his first year to the police science program at Berkeley in California. King Of The Hill
7. May, Jenny, Malia and Luana
8. "I got dainty little feet, size 13," Kono once told McGarrett Pray Love Remember
9. $184.50 a week, take home
10. His government records indicate the initial "J" but he once confided to a date his full name was Stephen Aloysius. Death Is Company Policy and A Gun For McGarrett
12. During most of the series, they were in the Iolani Palace in Honolulu, the only royal palace on American soil.
13. Officer Edward D. Lukela was originally with the Honolulu Police Department
13. He was the district attorney, played by Glenn Cannon
15. Jonathon Kaye
16. (a) Alan Alda
17. A graduate of Annapolis, he worked for naval intelligence before joining Five-0. Cocoon
18. Wo Fat, played by Khigh Dhiegh.